Explainer Videos, SPECIAL PROMOTIONAL OFFER for just RM 2000/- was
*Limited videos. Only one order per customer.
WIF creates Award-Winning and Viral Animated Explainer Videos. Located in Petaling Jaya. Kuala Lumpur. Malaysia.
Startup explainer videos for RM. 2000 was
RM 5000that still looks good!
Just send us your Script & Logo and we’ll do the rest!
At RM 2000 was
RM 5000 . Video Explainer package includes:
- Up to 200 Words
- 90 Seconds Run Time
- Full HD (1080p)
- Background Music
- Sound Effects
- Minimum: 6 days Delivery
WIF. Petaling Jaya, Kuala Lumpur. Malaysia.
Tel: +60107617754 | Email: email@example.com or WhatsApp +60107617754
If you are setting up a startup or business, you are probably looking to produce an explainer video. An explainer video can “Explain” your products and solutions that will help your customers connect with them better.
Why Website or Homepage Video Embed?
With an explainer video embedded on your homepage website, you can increase the dwell time on your website and reduce visitors bouncing off to other sites or even worse – the Google search page. This will also help increase your SERP rankings on your website.
How to Increase YouTube Explainer Video Views?
Use the Google and YouTube search boxes to identify keyword phrases related to your video. Take help from the auto-suggest feature to identify these search terms. Pick long tail keywords phrases of maybe even 4 or 5 words to minimise competition and highly ranked keywords. Visit sites like Quora and Reddit to research questions that people are asking related to your Animated Explainer or service.
Upload your video to YouTube.
- Use your primary keyword search phrase at the beginning of your title.
- Start your description with a variation of your primary keyword phrase.
- Add at least a 200-word description, this could even be your explainer video or voice over script.
- Don’t forget to include all relevant phrases in the tags section!
Promoting your YouTube Explainer?
YouTube values watch time. We want to try and get as many watch time minutes in the first 24 hours.
Try to use a catchy title and an attractive thumbnail. We will provide you with one if you ask nicely 😉
- Make a list of all your contacts; Friends, family, colleagues, old classmates! Identify contacts on eMail, WhatsApp, FaceBook, Text (SMS) and other platforms.
- Send them individual, broadcast or private messages asking them to like and comment on your new video.
- Share your video on all your social media handles. Use the video link in your eMail signature.
- Drip-feed your video on relevant blogs, forums, FaceBook groups and Quora. You can share your video between 2 to 5 times a day.
- Check your YouTube analytics and make necessary tweaks to your title and description.
- Sign up under Google Adwords to promote your video by purchasing ads for desired keywords from YouTube.
- You could do a paid targetted campaign on FaceBook too.
Leave a comment below if you have any questions. Do share this page with a colleague or friend, if you know that they are looking to develop a video.
Best of luck with your new venture. Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org for any further details.